MELD Mother’s Day Cards and Note Cards available through May 9
From press release
The 2010 MELD Mother’s Day Cards and Note Cards are available to purchase starting April 14 through May 9 (Mother’s Day). Artist of the cards and note cards is Karen Vaughn Harding. The card and note cards feature lithos of Karen’s original radiant watercolors.
This year’s card can be used as a Mother’s Day card (with insert “Wishing You A Happy Mother’s Day”) or as an all-occasion greeting card.
Following are the locations where MELD Cards and Note Cards can be purchased:
• Stone’s Hallmark stores—2508 S. Alpine Road and 5901 E. Riverside Blvd.
• Pepper Creek—7295 Harrison Blvd.
• Annie’s Gifts and Home Accents—1643 N. Alpine Road
• Ender’s Flowers—1631 N. Alpine Road
• Privileges—2636 McFarland Road
• Nihan and Martin—1660 N. Alpine Road
• Christopher’s—1680 N. Alpine Road
• Poska—2213 E. State St.
• Crimson Ridge—735 N. Perryville Road
• Porch—3065 N. Perryville Road
• Al-Mar Florist—1904 S. Main St.
• Village Green—6101 E. Riverside Blvd. and 2640 N. Main St.
• Gruno’s—801 N. Perryville Road
• MELD office—3703 N. Main St.
• Online at www.rockfordmeld.org
Cards are $5 each. Set of eight note cards (each card features a different floral) is $10.
Rockford MELD’s mission is “guiding young parents to build a strong family and lead a responsible life by providing shelter, education and life skills training.”
MELD provides programs and services for young moms, dads and their children in the community, including emergency shelter and housing, parenting information and prevention education.
The MELD office is at 3703 N. Main St. Office hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday. For more information about the cards or MELD programs, call the MELD office at (815) 633-6353, ext. 10.
Print This Article