- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
‘A Night of Games and Music
Relay for Life of Winnebago County team The Winners Circle hosted ‘A Night of Games and Music’ Friday, May 7, at Kryptonite. The team’s goal was to raise $1,500 to go toward cancer research, community educational programs, advocacy initiatives and support services for area cancer patients and their families. Pictured are members of The Winners Circle, front row, from left: Ryan Rodgers, Sara Harrilchak, Kate Sullivan and Andrea Woosley; and back row, from left: Akiko Rolando, Alona McClenthen and Kathryn Urban. Pictured at left, Screw City Saints front man John Logan belts out a punk song Friday night at Kryptonite. The screw city saints donated their show for the fund-raiser. The American Cancer Society Relay for Life will be June 18-19 at the Clock Tower Resort, 7801 E. State St., Rockford. Info: http://www.relayforlifewinnebago.com.