- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
‘A Night of Games and Music
Relay for Life of Winnebago County team The Winners Circle hosted ‘A Night of Games and Music’ Friday, May 7, at Kryptonite. The team’s goal was to raise $1,500 to go toward cancer research, community educational programs, advocacy initiatives and support services for area cancer patients and their families. Pictured are members of The Winners Circle, front row, from left: Ryan Rodgers, Sara Harrilchak, Kate Sullivan and Andrea Woosley; and back row, from left: Akiko Rolando, Alona McClenthen and Kathryn Urban. Pictured at left, Screw City Saints front man John Logan belts out a punk song Friday night at Kryptonite. The screw city saints donated their show for the fund-raiser. The American Cancer Society Relay for Life will be June 18-19 at the Clock Tower Resort, 7801 E. State St., Rockford. Info: http://www.relayforlifewinnebago.com.