- Two adults, two kids dead in Dec. 20 Rockford shooting
- Teen in custody following shooting on Crestview
- Man sentenced to 38 years for May 2008 murder
- EarthTalk: Still in denial about climate
- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
‘A Night of Games and Music
Relay for Life of Winnebago County team The Winners Circle hosted ‘A Night of Games and Music’ Friday, May 7, at Kryptonite. The team’s goal was to raise $1,500 to go toward cancer research, community educational programs, advocacy initiatives and support services for area cancer patients and their families. Pictured are members of The Winners Circle, front row, from left: Ryan Rodgers, Sara Harrilchak, Kate Sullivan and Andrea Woosley; and back row, from left: Akiko Rolando, Alona McClenthen and Kathryn Urban. Pictured at left, Screw City Saints front man John Logan belts out a punk song Friday night at Kryptonite. The screw city saints donated their show for the fund-raiser. The American Cancer Society Relay for Life will be June 18-19 at the Clock Tower Resort, 7801 E. State St., Rockford. Info: http://www.relayforlifewinnebago.com.