- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
‘A Night of Games and Music
Relay for Life of Winnebago County team The Winners Circle hosted ‘A Night of Games and Music’ Friday, May 7, at Kryptonite. The team’s goal was to raise $1,500 to go toward cancer research, community educational programs, advocacy initiatives and support services for area cancer patients and their families. Pictured are members of The Winners Circle, front row, from left: Ryan Rodgers, Sara Harrilchak, Kate Sullivan and Andrea Woosley; and back row, from left: Akiko Rolando, Alona McClenthen and Kathryn Urban. Pictured at left, Screw City Saints front man John Logan belts out a punk song Friday night at Kryptonite. The screw city saints donated their show for the fund-raiser. The American Cancer Society Relay for Life will be June 18-19 at the Clock Tower Resort, 7801 E. State St., Rockford. Info: http://www.relayforlifewinnebago.com.