- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
‘A Night of Games and Music
Relay for Life of Winnebago County team The Winners Circle hosted ‘A Night of Games and Music’ Friday, May 7, at Kryptonite. The team’s goal was to raise $1,500 to go toward cancer research, community educational programs, advocacy initiatives and support services for area cancer patients and their families. Pictured are members of The Winners Circle, front row, from left: Ryan Rodgers, Sara Harrilchak, Kate Sullivan and Andrea Woosley; and back row, from left: Akiko Rolando, Alona McClenthen and Kathryn Urban. Pictured at left, Screw City Saints front man John Logan belts out a punk song Friday night at Kryptonite. The screw city saints donated their show for the fund-raiser. The American Cancer Society Relay for Life will be June 18-19 at the Clock Tower Resort, 7801 E. State St., Rockford. Info: http://www.relayforlifewinnebago.com.