- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
- Something is rotten in the state of US education
Camera Craft hosts travel photographer/author May 18
From press release
Join travel photographer, international tour guide and author Ralph Velasco at Camera Craft, 1643 N. Alpine Road, from 7 to 10 p.m., Tuesday, May 18, as he shares his insights about ways to create stunning photographs.
Velasco will take you on a fascinating journey of his amazing images from around the world. This special program, presented in high definition, will inspire you and teach you techniques to turn your snapshots into WOW shots!
Velasco will answer questions and autograph copies of his recent book, Ralph Velasco On Travel Photography: 101 Tips for Developing Your Photographic Eye & More, available for $19.99.
Seating is limited, and pre-registration is required. Call Camera Craft at (815) 398-FOTO (3686) to reserve a seat. The program fee is $35.
From the May 12-18, 2010 issue