- Tech-Friendly: Get the LG G Flex 2 and other big smartphones at U.S. Cellular
- State Roundup: Unfunded pension liability greater impact than fluctuating revenue
- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
Camera Craft hosts travel photographer/author May 18
From press release
Join travel photographer, international tour guide and author Ralph Velasco at Camera Craft, 1643 N. Alpine Road, from 7 to 10 p.m., Tuesday, May 18, as he shares his insights about ways to create stunning photographs.
Velasco will take you on a fascinating journey of his amazing images from around the world. This special program, presented in high definition, will inspire you and teach you techniques to turn your snapshots into WOW shots!
Velasco will answer questions and autograph copies of his recent book, Ralph Velasco On Travel Photography: 101 Tips for Developing Your Photographic Eye & More, available for $19.99.
Seating is limited, and pre-registration is required. Call Camera Craft at (815) 398-FOTO (3686) to reserve a seat. The program fee is $35.
From the May 12-18, 2010 issue