- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
Benefit for Rodney Hoover May 23 at B.J.’s Place
A benefit for “Hot Rod” Rodney Hoover, 30, of Rockford, will begin at 1 p.m., Sunday, May 23, at B.J.’s Place, 2842 11th St.
Hoover, the son of Rick and Patty, was recently diagnosed with cancer. Funds raised at the benefit will go toward his medical expenses.
The benefit will include food, raffles, three door prizes and a 50/50 raffle. A $5 donation will be taken at the door.
From the May 19-25, 2010 issue