- TRRT Online Edition | May 6-12
- RRI: The Names frontman Dave Galluzzo
- Madigan sues companies of student loan debt scams
- State Roundup: Gambling expansion hearing highlights two possible bills
- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
Benefit for Rodney Hoover May 23 at B.J.’s Place
A benefit for “Hot Rod” Rodney Hoover, 30, of Rockford, will begin at 1 p.m., Sunday, May 23, at B.J.’s Place, 2842 11th St.
Hoover, the son of Rick and Patty, was recently diagnosed with cancer. Funds raised at the benefit will go toward his medical expenses.
The benefit will include food, raffles, three door prizes and a 50/50 raffle. A $5 donation will be taken at the door.
From the May 19-25, 2010 issue