- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Benefit for Rodney Hoover May 23 at B.J.’s Place
A benefit for “Hot Rod” Rodney Hoover, 30, of Rockford, will begin at 1 p.m., Sunday, May 23, at B.J.’s Place, 2842 11th St.
Hoover, the son of Rick and Patty, was recently diagnosed with cancer. Funds raised at the benefit will go toward his medical expenses.
The benefit will include food, raffles, three door prizes and a 50/50 raffle. A $5 donation will be taken at the door.
From the May 19-25, 2010 issue