- State Roundup: Cook County relaxing pot prosecutions
- Tech-Friendly: Get the LG G Flex 2 and other big smartphones at U.S. Cellular
- State Roundup: Unfunded pension liability greater impact than fluctuating revenue
- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
Local groups perform at Disney theme park
From press release
Students from the following groups recently became stars of their own Disney show as part of the Disney Performing Arts Program:
→ Hononegah High School “Limited Edition” Jazz Choir, which traveled from Rockton to the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and performed April 23 at Waterside Stage.
→ Hononegh High School “Singsation” Jazz Choir, which traveled from Rockton to the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and performed April 23 at Waterside Stage.
Disney groups, choirs, ensembles and marching bands from around the world apply to perform each year as part of Disney Performing Arts at both the Disneyland and the Walt Disney World resorts. Once selected, they are given the opportunity to perform for an international audience. Info: www.DisneyPerformingArts.com or (800) 603-0552.
From the May 19-25, 2010 issue