- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Rockford Health System VIP Employer Wellness Program hosts first Walk for Wellness
From press release
The First Rockford Health System VIP Employer Wellness Program “Walk for Wellness” is scheduled from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m., Saturday, May 22. The walk starts and concludes on the Sinnissippi Bike Path at the Rockford YMCA.
The cost to participate is $15. To register for the event, call Sherri Habben, supervisor, RHS VIP Program, at (815) 971-2193.
Through the RHS/VIP Employer Wellness Program, Rockford Health System partners with employers to proactively address the health and wellness of their employees and families. The goal of the program is to help businesses contain their overall health care costs for their employees. This program is only for employers with benefit plans that include Rockford Health System.
In addition to this walk, the RHS VIP Program offers companies: health fairs, wellness screenings, seminars, health education, walking programs, health risk assessments and flu shot clinics.
From the May 19-25, 2010 issue