- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Rockford Health System VIP Employer Wellness Program hosts first Walk for Wellness
From press release
The First Rockford Health System VIP Employer Wellness Program “Walk for Wellness” is scheduled from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m., Saturday, May 22. The walk starts and concludes on the Sinnissippi Bike Path at the Rockford YMCA.
The cost to participate is $15. To register for the event, call Sherri Habben, supervisor, RHS VIP Program, at (815) 971-2193.
Through the RHS/VIP Employer Wellness Program, Rockford Health System partners with employers to proactively address the health and wellness of their employees and families. The goal of the program is to help businesses contain their overall health care costs for their employees. This program is only for employers with benefit plans that include Rockford Health System.
In addition to this walk, the RHS VIP Program offers companies: health fairs, wellness screenings, seminars, health education, walking programs, health risk assessments and flu shot clinics.
From the May 19-25, 2010 issue