- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
Rockford Health System VIP Employer Wellness Program hosts first Walk for Wellness
From press release
The First Rockford Health System VIP Employer Wellness Program “Walk for Wellness” is scheduled from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m., Saturday, May 22. The walk starts and concludes on the Sinnissippi Bike Path at the Rockford YMCA.
The cost to participate is $15. To register for the event, call Sherri Habben, supervisor, RHS VIP Program, at (815) 971-2193.
Through the RHS/VIP Employer Wellness Program, Rockford Health System partners with employers to proactively address the health and wellness of their employees and families. The goal of the program is to help businesses contain their overall health care costs for their employees. This program is only for employers with benefit plans that include Rockford Health System.
In addition to this walk, the RHS VIP Program offers companies: health fairs, wellness screenings, seminars, health education, walking programs, health risk assessments and flu shot clinics.
From the May 19-25, 2010 issue