- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
- Week 13 NFL picks: Bears will hand Lions another Turkey Day loss
- Rockford’s holiday tradition Stroll on State set for Saturday, Nov. 29
- Webb’s RVC Studio winter full of love stories
- Tube Talk: ‘American Masters: Bing Crosby Rediscovered’ to be featured on PBS
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: A nice break-in beer for those who want to try bourbon barrel-aged beer
Rockford Health System VIP Employer Wellness Program hosts first Walk for Wellness
From press release
The First Rockford Health System VIP Employer Wellness Program “Walk for Wellness” is scheduled from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m., Saturday, May 22. The walk starts and concludes on the Sinnissippi Bike Path at the Rockford YMCA.
The cost to participate is $15. To register for the event, call Sherri Habben, supervisor, RHS VIP Program, at (815) 971-2193.
Through the RHS/VIP Employer Wellness Program, Rockford Health System partners with employers to proactively address the health and wellness of their employees and families. The goal of the program is to help businesses contain their overall health care costs for their employees. This program is only for employers with benefit plans that include Rockford Health System.
In addition to this walk, the RHS VIP Program offers companies: health fairs, wellness screenings, seminars, health education, walking programs, health risk assessments and flu shot clinics.
From the May 19-25, 2010 issue