- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
- 11 public housing residents complete job readiness training
- Youth health care enrollment event at NIU Rockford Jan. 29
- More than 50 employers at Jan. 29 job fair
- School district’s credit rating remains solid
- State Police seize LSD, cannabis, U.S. currency in I-80 arrest
- Park District names employee, team of the year
- A closer look at fracking for natural gas
- Susan Johnson, copy editor, moves on after 21 years
- Guest Column: Clean Water Act: Supporters of clean water must make their voices heard
Rockford Health System VIP Employer Wellness Program hosts first Walk for Wellness
From press release
The First Rockford Health System VIP Employer Wellness Program “Walk for Wellness” is scheduled from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m., Saturday, May 22. The walk starts and concludes on the Sinnissippi Bike Path at the Rockford YMCA.
The cost to participate is $15. To register for the event, call Sherri Habben, supervisor, RHS VIP Program, at (815) 971-2193.
Through the RHS/VIP Employer Wellness Program, Rockford Health System partners with employers to proactively address the health and wellness of their employees and families. The goal of the program is to help businesses contain their overall health care costs for their employees. This program is only for employers with benefit plans that include Rockford Health System.
In addition to this walk, the RHS VIP Program offers companies: health fairs, wellness screenings, seminars, health education, walking programs, health risk assessments and flu shot clinics.
From the May 19-25, 2010 issue