- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
Have breakfast with 1st Step Chiropractic June 5
From press release
Join 1st Step Chiropractic for breakfast from 8 to 11 a.m., Saturday June 5.
Pancakes, eggs, sausage, muffins, fruit, juice and coffee will be served, and door prizes, office tours and free posture screenings will be offered.
This is 1st Step Chiropractic’s eighth year as Rockford’s only NUCCA chiropractic office, using specific upper cervical adjustments to restore balance to the spine and initiate the healing process.
1st Step Chiropractic is at 4519 Highcrest Road, Rockford. Call (815) 398-4500 or visit www.myrockfordchiropractor.com for more information.
From the May 26-June 1, 2010 issue