- Man arrested after ax incident
- The Odds Man: Chicago, Detroit, San Diego good bets in Week 4
- Updated: Roosevelt High School evacuated after bomb threat
- Grand jury: No charges against Tony Stewart
- Laurent House to remain open for tours throughout the year
- Dynamic father-son piano duo at Mendelssohn Sept. 26
- Award-winning author Dr. Amina Gautier at Rock Valley Sept. 25
- City to remove traffic lights
- Apple orchards still hurting from last winter’s cold
- Photos: North America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment at Rockford’s Midway Village
Have breakfast with 1st Step Chiropractic June 5
From press release
Join 1st Step Chiropractic for breakfast from 8 to 11 a.m., Saturday June 5.
Pancakes, eggs, sausage, muffins, fruit, juice and coffee will be served, and door prizes, office tours and free posture screenings will be offered.
This is 1st Step Chiropractic’s eighth year as Rockford’s only NUCCA chiropractic office, using specific upper cervical adjustments to restore balance to the spine and initiate the healing process.
1st Step Chiropractic is at 4519 Highcrest Road, Rockford. Call (815) 398-4500 or visit www.myrockfordchiropractor.com for more information.
From the May 26-June 1, 2010 issue