- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Have breakfast with 1st Step Chiropractic June 5
From press release
Join 1st Step Chiropractic for breakfast from 8 to 11 a.m., Saturday June 5.
Pancakes, eggs, sausage, muffins, fruit, juice and coffee will be served, and door prizes, office tours and free posture screenings will be offered.
This is 1st Step Chiropractic’s eighth year as Rockford’s only NUCCA chiropractic office, using specific upper cervical adjustments to restore balance to the spine and initiate the healing process.
1st Step Chiropractic is at 4519 Highcrest Road, Rockford. Call (815) 398-4500 or visit www.myrockfordchiropractor.com for more information.
From the May 26-June 1, 2010 issue