- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
Have breakfast with 1st Step Chiropractic June 5
From press release
Join 1st Step Chiropractic for breakfast from 8 to 11 a.m., Saturday June 5.
Pancakes, eggs, sausage, muffins, fruit, juice and coffee will be served, and door prizes, office tours and free posture screenings will be offered.
This is 1st Step Chiropractic’s eighth year as Rockford’s only NUCCA chiropractic office, using specific upper cervical adjustments to restore balance to the spine and initiate the healing process.
1st Step Chiropractic is at 4519 Highcrest Road, Rockford. Call (815) 398-4500 or visit www.myrockfordchiropractor.com for more information.
From the May 26-June 1, 2010 issue