- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Have breakfast with 1st Step Chiropractic June 5
From press release
Join 1st Step Chiropractic for breakfast from 8 to 11 a.m., Saturday June 5.
Pancakes, eggs, sausage, muffins, fruit, juice and coffee will be served, and door prizes, office tours and free posture screenings will be offered.
This is 1st Step Chiropractic’s eighth year as Rockford’s only NUCCA chiropractic office, using specific upper cervical adjustments to restore balance to the spine and initiate the healing process.
1st Step Chiropractic is at 4519 Highcrest Road, Rockford. Call (815) 398-4500 or visit www.myrockfordchiropractor.com for more information.
From the May 26-June 1, 2010 issue