- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
June 3 wine tasting at LaPaloma benefits Rockford Art Museum
From press release
Enjoy wines from vintners around the world and delicious hors d’oeuvres at the 2010 RAM Wine Tasting, a festive fund-raising event at LaPaloma Gardens from 5 to 8 p.m., Thursday, June 3.
Wines provided by Artalé Wine Co.; complimentary food by Josef of Barbados. Cost is $35 with reservation or $40 at door, with proceeds benefitting Rockford Art Museum (RAM).
LaPaloma Gardens is at 3622 Brookview Road, Rockford. (Parking available at Marsh School.)
For reservations or more information, call RAM at (815) 968-2787.
From the June 2-8, 2010 issue