- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
June 3 wine tasting at LaPaloma benefits Rockford Art Museum
From press release
Enjoy wines from vintners around the world and delicious hors d’oeuvres at the 2010 RAM Wine Tasting, a festive fund-raising event at LaPaloma Gardens from 5 to 8 p.m., Thursday, June 3.
Wines provided by Artalé Wine Co.; complimentary food by Josef of Barbados. Cost is $35 with reservation or $40 at door, with proceeds benefitting Rockford Art Museum (RAM).
LaPaloma Gardens is at 3622 Brookview Road, Rockford. (Parking available at Marsh School.)
For reservations or more information, call RAM at (815) 968-2787.
From the June 2-8, 2010 issue