- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
June 3 wine tasting at LaPaloma benefits Rockford Art Museum
From press release
Enjoy wines from vintners around the world and delicious hors d’oeuvres at the 2010 RAM Wine Tasting, a festive fund-raising event at LaPaloma Gardens from 5 to 8 p.m., Thursday, June 3.
Wines provided by Artalé Wine Co.; complimentary food by Josef of Barbados. Cost is $35 with reservation or $40 at door, with proceeds benefitting Rockford Art Museum (RAM).
LaPaloma Gardens is at 3622 Brookview Road, Rockford. (Parking available at Marsh School.)
For reservations or more information, call RAM at (815) 968-2787.
From the June 2-8, 2010 issue