- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
June 3 wine tasting at LaPaloma benefits Rockford Art Museum
From press release
Enjoy wines from vintners around the world and delicious hors d’oeuvres at the 2010 RAM Wine Tasting, a festive fund-raising event at LaPaloma Gardens from 5 to 8 p.m., Thursday, June 3.
Wines provided by Artalé Wine Co.; complimentary food by Josef of Barbados. Cost is $35 with reservation or $40 at door, with proceeds benefitting Rockford Art Museum (RAM).
LaPaloma Gardens is at 3622 Brookview Road, Rockford. (Parking available at Marsh School.)
For reservations or more information, call RAM at (815) 968-2787.
From the June 2-8, 2010 issue