- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Meet John Doe: Rockford could benefit from the new Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute in Chicago
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
June 3 wine tasting at LaPaloma benefits Rockford Art Museum
From press release
Enjoy wines from vintners around the world and delicious hors d’oeuvres at the 2010 RAM Wine Tasting, a festive fund-raising event at LaPaloma Gardens from 5 to 8 p.m., Thursday, June 3.
Wines provided by Artalé Wine Co.; complimentary food by Josef of Barbados. Cost is $35 with reservation or $40 at door, with proceeds benefitting Rockford Art Museum (RAM).
LaPaloma Gardens is at 3622 Brookview Road, Rockford. (Parking available at Marsh School.)
For reservations or more information, call RAM at (815) 968-2787.
From the June 2-8, 2010 issue