- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Southwest Wisconsin AirFEST filled with explosive fun
Stunt pilots (above photo) Melissa Pemberton in her Edge 540 blue monoplane (left) and Skip Stewart in the black Pitts Special biplane perform a high-speed crossover in front of the “Wall of Flame” by Rich’s Incredible Pyro at Sunday’s (May 30) Southwest Wisconsin AirFEST in Janesville, Wis. The U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds precision jet team (left photo) performs at the Southwest Wisconsin AirFEST. The Thunderbirds will be among the performers at Rockford AirFest Saturday and Sunday, July 31-Aug. 1, at Chicago Rockford International Airport. Visit http://www.flyrfd.com/airfest.html for details.