- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Southwest Wisconsin AirFEST filled with explosive fun
Stunt pilots (above photo) Melissa Pemberton in her Edge 540 blue monoplane (left) and Skip Stewart in the black Pitts Special biplane perform a high-speed crossover in front of the “Wall of Flame” by Rich’s Incredible Pyro at Sunday’s (May 30) Southwest Wisconsin AirFEST in Janesville, Wis. The U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds precision jet team (left photo) performs at the Southwest Wisconsin AirFEST. The Thunderbirds will be among the performers at Rockford AirFest Saturday and Sunday, July 31-Aug. 1, at Chicago Rockford International Airport. Visit http://www.flyrfd.com/airfest.html for details.