- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
- Tube Talk: A bite out of the competition
- Rockford Rocked: A chat with local musician Tony Walker
- Drafts & Fare: Women brewers find more recognition in market
Southwest Wisconsin AirFEST filled with explosive fun
Stunt pilots (above photo) Melissa Pemberton in her Edge 540 blue monoplane (left) and Skip Stewart in the black Pitts Special biplane perform a high-speed crossover in front of the “Wall of Flame” by Rich’s Incredible Pyro at Sunday’s (May 30) Southwest Wisconsin AirFEST in Janesville, Wis. The U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds precision jet team (left photo) performs at the Southwest Wisconsin AirFEST. The Thunderbirds will be among the performers at Rockford AirFest Saturday and Sunday, July 31-Aug. 1, at Chicago Rockford International Airport. Visit http://www.flyrfd.com/airfest.html for details.