- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Art on the Lawn June 13 at Rockford College
From press release
Rockford College hosts its 11th annual Art on the Lawn from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday, June 13, featuring more than 64 artists from throughout the region.
The juried event gives visitors a chance to view and purchase fine art including oil paintings, acrylics, watercolors, prints, pencil drawings, pastels, glass, metal sculpture, exotic woods, fiber arts, jewelry, photography, ceramics, mixed media, sculpture, digital art, fiber and functional art.
Admission is $3 person; children 12 and younger are admitted free. Food and drink are available for purchase throughout the day, and there is ample free parking. The event will be held rain or shine on the college’s Burpee commons.
For more info, see www.artonthelawn.org.
From the June 9-15, 2010 issue