- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Art on the Lawn June 13 at Rockford College
From press release
Rockford College hosts its 11th annual Art on the Lawn from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday, June 13, featuring more than 64 artists from throughout the region.
The juried event gives visitors a chance to view and purchase fine art including oil paintings, acrylics, watercolors, prints, pencil drawings, pastels, glass, metal sculpture, exotic woods, fiber arts, jewelry, photography, ceramics, mixed media, sculpture, digital art, fiber and functional art.
Admission is $3 person; children 12 and younger are admitted free. Food and drink are available for purchase throughout the day, and there is ample free parking. The event will be held rain or shine on the college’s Burpee commons.
For more info, see www.artonthelawn.org.
From the June 9-15, 2010 issue