- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Art on the Lawn June 13 at Rockford College
From press release
Rockford College hosts its 11th annual Art on the Lawn from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday, June 13, featuring more than 64 artists from throughout the region.
The juried event gives visitors a chance to view and purchase fine art including oil paintings, acrylics, watercolors, prints, pencil drawings, pastels, glass, metal sculpture, exotic woods, fiber arts, jewelry, photography, ceramics, mixed media, sculpture, digital art, fiber and functional art.
Admission is $3 person; children 12 and younger are admitted free. Food and drink are available for purchase throughout the day, and there is ample free parking. The event will be held rain or shine on the college’s Burpee commons.
For more info, see www.artonthelawn.org.
From the June 9-15, 2010 issue