- Two adults, two kids dead in Dec. 20 Rockford shooting
- Teen in custody following shooting on Crestview
- Man sentenced to 38 years for May 2008 murder
- EarthTalk: Still in denial about climate
- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
Rockford City Market inaugural opening
Rockford City Market opened Friday, June 11, to a healthy group of shoppers. Rockford City Market will take place from 3-7 p.m., Fridays, now through Oct. 22 along Water Street in downtown Rockford, between State and Jefferson streets. The market will include local growers and vendors who sell natural products, including vegetables, fruit, eggs, meat, cheeses, flowers, herbs, baked goods, wine and healthy snacks, as well as artisans and vendors with unique offerings and performers located within a 150-mile radius of the Rockford Region are encouraged to apply. Pictured right (blue shirt) is Rockford Area Venues and Entertainment Authority (RAVE) Chairman Mike Dunn.
From the June 16-22, 2010 issue