- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Charlotte’s Web presents Treasa LaVasseur
From press release
Charlotte’s Web for the Performing Arts announces its 12th Annual Sinnissippi Summer Series, beginning with Treasa LeVasseur, at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, June 26, in the Sinnissippi Park Music Shell, 1401 N. Second St., Rockford.
Charlotte’s Web sends a great big thank you to the Rockford Park District, the Illinois Arts Council and WNIJ-FM for making the Sinnissippi Summer Series possible! This first performance will be a rockin’ blues and rhythm concert.
Rain site will be Mendelssohn PAC, 415 N. Church St. Call (815) 987-8800 after 2 p.m. on the day of the concert for rain site info. All concerts begin at 7:30 p.m. All the concerts are free. Picnic baskets are welcome, no alcohol, please. The Rockford Park District welcomes the opportunity to assist guests with special needs. The Music Shell is wheelchair accessible. An assistive listening system is available for those who are hard of hearing. For special assistance, call (815) 987-1600 (voice TTY) at least 48 hours in advance.
The next two concerts are scheduled for Saturday, July 10, featuring Caravan Gypsy Swing Ensemble, and Saturday, July 24, with Too Deep. Because of unforeseen scheduling conflicts, Tingstad & Rumbel will not be performing July 24 as previously planned.
For information, call (815) 964-2238 or visit www.CharlottesWebof Rockford.org.
From the June 23-29, 2010 issue