- IceHogs drop Wolves 4-3 at home
- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
Charlotte’s Web presents Treasa LaVasseur
From press release
Charlotte’s Web for the Performing Arts announces its 12th Annual Sinnissippi Summer Series, beginning with Treasa LeVasseur, at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, June 26, in the Sinnissippi Park Music Shell, 1401 N. Second St., Rockford.
Charlotte’s Web sends a great big thank you to the Rockford Park District, the Illinois Arts Council and WNIJ-FM for making the Sinnissippi Summer Series possible! This first performance will be a rockin’ blues and rhythm concert.
Rain site will be Mendelssohn PAC, 415 N. Church St. Call (815) 987-8800 after 2 p.m. on the day of the concert for rain site info. All concerts begin at 7:30 p.m. All the concerts are free. Picnic baskets are welcome, no alcohol, please. The Rockford Park District welcomes the opportunity to assist guests with special needs. The Music Shell is wheelchair accessible. An assistive listening system is available for those who are hard of hearing. For special assistance, call (815) 987-1600 (voice TTY) at least 48 hours in advance.
The next two concerts are scheduled for Saturday, July 10, featuring Caravan Gypsy Swing Ensemble, and Saturday, July 24, with Too Deep. Because of unforeseen scheduling conflicts, Tingstad & Rumbel will not be performing July 24 as previously planned.
For information, call (815) 964-2238 or visit www.CharlottesWebof Rockford.org.
From the June 23-29, 2010 issue