- Hospitals lift visitor age restrictions as number of flu cases decreases
- Winnebago County sheriff names chief deputy
- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
- Guest Column: Housing Authority CEO: Time to unify behind quality living
- Rockford police investigate 17th Street murder
- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
IEPA provides grant for Aug. 7-8 Illinois Renewable Energy Fair
From press release
OREGON, Ill.—The Illinois Renewable Energy Association, Inc. (IREA) has received a grant from the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency for the Ninth Annual Illinois Renewable Energy and Sustainable Lifestyle Fair.
The fair has been recognized by state energy organizations and agencies as Illinois’ premier renewable energy event. It has grown annually and now features nearly 60 workshops, more than 100 exhibits, field trips, children’s activities and music.
The 2010 fair will be Aug. 7-8 at the Ogle County Fairgrounds near Oregon, Ill. It provides an opportunity for people who are interested in using renewable energy in their own lives to meet those who provide equipment and services; and for those who are interested in living a compatible lifestyle to learn about products and techniques to help them.
For more information, visit www.illinoisrenew.org.
From the June 23-29, 2010 issue