- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
Indy cars, race simulator at Jack’s Tire June 28-29
From press release
SOUTH BELOIT, Ill.—Bridgestone Show Trailer is arriving with two Indy cars and a race simulator at Jack’s Tire Sales and Service Monday and Tuesday, June 28 and 29.
The public is welcome to get up close and personal at the Show Trailer, try out the race simulator, and see the two Indy cars.
Jack’s Tire will be offering a fuel card to customers who purchase qualifying Bridgestone or Firestone tires on either of the two days the Show Trailer will be on site.
Jack’s Tire is at 4829 Prairie Hill Road, South Beloit, Ill. Contact Jack’s Tire at (815) 389-9849.
From the June 23-29, 2010 issue