- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
Temple Baptist Church honors Illinois National Guard July 4
From press release
Join Temple Baptist Church at 10:30 a.m., July 4, for a special recognition and appreciation for the men and women who serve with the Illinois National Guard and Reserve. Special guest speaker will be Col. John Gessner (Ret.).
This family-friendly service will be at Temple Baptist Church, 3215 E. State St. (one block west of Fairview on State) in Rockford. Be sure to stay after for the picnic, sand volleyball, games and more.
For more information, call Dawn Vich at (815) 399-2665 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the June 30-July 6, 2010 issue