- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
IceHogs want you to ‘Join the Team’ as a season ticket holder
By Doug Halberstadt
Even though you may not be able to skate a lick, or stop a fast-flying hockey puck headed directly for the goal, the Rockford IceHogs would still like you to join their team for their upcoming 2010-11 season.
The ’Hogs recently announced the “Join the Team” season ticket promotion. Fans who agree to join the IceHogs for the fast-approaching season will receive an IceHogs season ticket, a premier IceHogs jersey of their choice (while supplies last) and an officially-signed IceHogs Season Ticket Holder contract in the IceHogs locker room from Team President Mark Bernard stating you are an official member of the IceHogs team in 2010-11.
The season tickets can be purchased in either section 117 ($567) or 118 ($651). Each ticket purchased will include an IceHogs premier jersey.
Each fan who signs on with the IceHogs for the team’s 12th season of professional hockey in Rockford will sign their contract in the IceHogs’ locker room with a member of the IceHogs’ ticket staff and will receive their jersey personally from Bernard.
Fans can “Join the Team” starting immediately, and the promotion ends at 5 p.m., Friday, Aug. 6. This offer cannot be combined with any other ticket promotion, and jerseys are available while supplies last. A $100-per-seat deposit is required to reserve your seat and for you to receive your jersey. The promotion is good for new season ticket holders only.
To join the IceHogs team for the 2010-11 season, or for more information, contact a member of the IceHogs’ Season Ticket Team at (815) 847-6399. To check out all of the IceHogs’ season ticket packages, visit www.icehogs.com/tickets/season.
Doug Halberstadt can be reached via e-mail at Dougster61@aol.com.
From the July 14-20, 2010 issue