- The Odds Man: NFL QBs holding up Vegas in Week 9
- Murder charges filed in crash that killed Rockford attorney
- General Election Endorsements: Re-elect Madigan, Kinzinger
- IceHogs squeak by Grand Rapids behind strong Leighton showing
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
IceHogs want you to ‘Join the Team’ as a season ticket holder
By Doug Halberstadt
Even though you may not be able to skate a lick, or stop a fast-flying hockey puck headed directly for the goal, the Rockford IceHogs would still like you to join their team for their upcoming 2010-11 season.
The ’Hogs recently announced the “Join the Team” season ticket promotion. Fans who agree to join the IceHogs for the fast-approaching season will receive an IceHogs season ticket, a premier IceHogs jersey of their choice (while supplies last) and an officially-signed IceHogs Season Ticket Holder contract in the IceHogs locker room from Team President Mark Bernard stating you are an official member of the IceHogs team in 2010-11.
The season tickets can be purchased in either section 117 ($567) or 118 ($651). Each ticket purchased will include an IceHogs premier jersey.
Each fan who signs on with the IceHogs for the team’s 12th season of professional hockey in Rockford will sign their contract in the IceHogs’ locker room with a member of the IceHogs’ ticket staff and will receive their jersey personally from Bernard.
Fans can “Join the Team” starting immediately, and the promotion ends at 5 p.m., Friday, Aug. 6. This offer cannot be combined with any other ticket promotion, and jerseys are available while supplies last. A $100-per-seat deposit is required to reserve your seat and for you to receive your jersey. The promotion is good for new season ticket holders only.
To join the IceHogs team for the 2010-11 season, or for more information, contact a member of the IceHogs’ Season Ticket Team at (815) 847-6399. To check out all of the IceHogs’ season ticket packages, visit www.icehogs.com/tickets/season.
Doug Halberstadt can be reached via e-mail at Dougster61@aol.com.
From the July 14-20, 2010 issue