- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
July 15 lecture to address ‘Exercise for the Cancer Patient’
From press release
A one-hour lecture about “Exercise for the Cancer Patient, Before, During and After Treatment” will be presented at 7 p.m., Thursday, July 15, at Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center as part of the center’s 2010 community program series.
Presenters include Alane Curry, MPT,PT; Lindsey Nauman, MPT, PT; and Jenna Villafuerte, PTA. The center is at 2821 N. Bell School Road, in the lower level of Westminster Presbyterian Church. There is no charge to attend.
Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center is a not-for-profit, independent organization committed to offering free supportive services to those touched by cancer. Learn more at www.healingpathwayscrc.org or call (815) 395-5649.
Aug. 26, the community program series will host Dr. John Jaworowicz, who will speak about “Acupuncture Therapy” as it relates to relieving side effects caused by cancer treatment.
From the July 14-20, 2010 issue