- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
July 15 lecture to address ‘Exercise for the Cancer Patient’
From press release
A one-hour lecture about “Exercise for the Cancer Patient, Before, During and After Treatment” will be presented at 7 p.m., Thursday, July 15, at Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center as part of the center’s 2010 community program series.
Presenters include Alane Curry, MPT,PT; Lindsey Nauman, MPT, PT; and Jenna Villafuerte, PTA. The center is at 2821 N. Bell School Road, in the lower level of Westminster Presbyterian Church. There is no charge to attend.
Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center is a not-for-profit, independent organization committed to offering free supportive services to those touched by cancer. Learn more at www.healingpathwayscrc.org or call (815) 395-5649.
Aug. 26, the community program series will host Dr. John Jaworowicz, who will speak about “Acupuncture Therapy” as it relates to relieving side effects caused by cancer treatment.
From the July 14-20, 2010 issue