- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
July 15 lecture to address ‘Exercise for the Cancer Patient’
From press release
A one-hour lecture about “Exercise for the Cancer Patient, Before, During and After Treatment” will be presented at 7 p.m., Thursday, July 15, at Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center as part of the center’s 2010 community program series.
Presenters include Alane Curry, MPT,PT; Lindsey Nauman, MPT, PT; and Jenna Villafuerte, PTA. The center is at 2821 N. Bell School Road, in the lower level of Westminster Presbyterian Church. There is no charge to attend.
Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center is a not-for-profit, independent organization committed to offering free supportive services to those touched by cancer. Learn more at www.healingpathwayscrc.org or call (815) 395-5649.
Aug. 26, the community program series will host Dr. John Jaworowicz, who will speak about “Acupuncture Therapy” as it relates to relieving side effects caused by cancer treatment.
From the July 14-20, 2010 issue