- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
July 15 lecture to address ‘Exercise for the Cancer Patient’
From press release
A one-hour lecture about “Exercise for the Cancer Patient, Before, During and After Treatment” will be presented at 7 p.m., Thursday, July 15, at Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center as part of the center’s 2010 community program series.
Presenters include Alane Curry, MPT,PT; Lindsey Nauman, MPT, PT; and Jenna Villafuerte, PTA. The center is at 2821 N. Bell School Road, in the lower level of Westminster Presbyterian Church. There is no charge to attend.
Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center is a not-for-profit, independent organization committed to offering free supportive services to those touched by cancer. Learn more at www.healingpathwayscrc.org or call (815) 395-5649.
Aug. 26, the community program series will host Dr. John Jaworowicz, who will speak about “Acupuncture Therapy” as it relates to relieving side effects caused by cancer treatment.
From the July 14-20, 2010 issue