- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
ALS Association to host support group in Rockford
From press release
The ALS Association-Greater Chicago will be hosting a support group in Rockford for individuals and their family members who are living with ALS. The acronym stands for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, better known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease. The group will be held for six consecutive weeks beginning Tuesday, Aug. 3, and ending Tuesday, Sept. 7, from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Space is limited to 12 people. Contact Nicole Sammartino, M.S., for more information at Nicole@alsachicago.org or call (312) 932-0000.
From the July 28-Aug 3, 2010 issue