- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
ALS Association to host support group in Rockford
From press release
The ALS Association-Greater Chicago will be hosting a support group in Rockford for individuals and their family members who are living with ALS. The acronym stands for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, better known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease. The group will be held for six consecutive weeks beginning Tuesday, Aug. 3, and ending Tuesday, Sept. 7, from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Space is limited to 12 people. Contact Nicole Sammartino, M.S., for more information at Nicole@alsachicago.org or call (312) 932-0000.
From the July 28-Aug 3, 2010 issue