- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
ALS Association to host support group in Rockford
From press release
The ALS Association-Greater Chicago will be hosting a support group in Rockford for individuals and their family members who are living with ALS. The acronym stands for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, better known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease. The group will be held for six consecutive weeks beginning Tuesday, Aug. 3, and ending Tuesday, Sept. 7, from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Space is limited to 12 people. Contact Nicole Sammartino, M.S., for more information at Nicole@alsachicago.org or call (312) 932-0000.
From the July 28-Aug 3, 2010 issue