- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
- Tube Talk: A bite out of the competition
- Rockford Rocked: A chat with local musician Tony Walker
- Drafts & Fare: Women brewers find more recognition in market
ALS Association to host support group in Rockford
From press release
The ALS Association-Greater Chicago will be hosting a support group in Rockford for individuals and their family members who are living with ALS. The acronym stands for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, better known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease. The group will be held for six consecutive weeks beginning Tuesday, Aug. 3, and ending Tuesday, Sept. 7, from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Space is limited to 12 people. Contact Nicole Sammartino, M.S., for more information at Nicole@alsachicago.org or call (312) 932-0000.
From the July 28-Aug 3, 2010 issue