- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
Community news and notes: Week of July 28-Aug 3, 2010
Nationwide Inbound, Inc., of Rockford, was recemtly honored with the exclusive 2010 Award of Excellence for the third consecutive year. The award is presented annually by the Association of TeleServices International (ATSI), and Nationwide Inbound, Inc., was presented with the award at ATSI’s 2010 Annual Convention in San Diego. Nationwide Inbound, Inc., is a locally-owned and operated answering service and call center serving hundreds of clients in 47 U.S. states, four provinces of Canada and the Cayman Islands. … Jason Jordan, owner of Spring-Green Lawn Care in Loves Park, was recognized for his achievements at the company’s regional meeting in Lisle. He was awarded the “Outstanding Revenue Growth Award,” which recognizes the top three franchises per revenue catagory whose revenue increased by the greatest percentage over the previous year. Jordan also received the “Spring-Green Way Award,” which recognizes franchises for their adherence to the policies and procedures set forth in Spring-Green Lawn Care’s operating system. Jordan was awarded at the Silver Level and presented the awards in front of his peers. … Ringland-Johnson Construction recently hired Christina Herren as an accounting and project coordinator. Roscoe native Brian Myers was also hired as a project engineer. Myers has his LEED AP certification. Herren is pursuing her accounting degree at Rasmussen College.
Send your “Community news and notes” to The Rock River Times, ATTN: People In Our Times, 128 N. Church St., Rockford, IL 61101; e-mail email@example.com; call (815) 964-9767; or fax (815) 964-9825.
From the July 28-Aug 3, 2010 issue