- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
- Supreme Court and gay marriage — U of I expert weighs in
- More than 6,100 residents of Winnebago County enrolled in Marketplace
- First large U.S. delegation to visit Cuba since opening of relations
- Merger complete for Illinois Bank & Trust, Galena State Bank
- Crusader welcomes Dr. Maria Lozano Vazquez
‘It’s All About You’ Wellness Fair Aug. 14 at Center for Living Whole
From press release
“It’s All About You” Wellness Fair will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 14, at the Center for Living Whole, 5906 Elaine Drive, Rockford. Admission is free.
The fair will feature individual sessions in reflexology, cranio sacral, intuitive readings, energy therapy, astrology, aura-chakra video photography and chiropractic. Special presentations and informational booths will focus on weight loss, stress management, conscious living and essential oils, exquisite jewelry and unusual gifts.
To schedule an appointment or for more information, contact Susan Mavity at (815) 742-7225 or Pat Halverson at (815) 505-3657.
From the July 28-Aug 3, 2010 issue