- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: A chat with Rockford native Larry Merryman of Stonefront
- Technological assessment is needed
- Consumer advocates prep for looming telecom battle
- RSO’s Holiday Pops set for Dec. 20-21 at Coronado
- National Council of Churches president to speak in Rockford Sunday, Dec. 28
- Editorial: Got the giving spirit? Here are some places to spread it
- Week 16 NFL picks: Colts will top Cowboys, Manziel will get first win
- NIU Huskies face Marshall Thundering Herd in Boca Raton Bowl
‘It’s All About You’ Wellness Fair Aug. 14 at Center for Living Whole
From press release
“It’s All About You” Wellness Fair will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 14, at the Center for Living Whole, 5906 Elaine Drive, Rockford. Admission is free.
The fair will feature individual sessions in reflexology, cranio sacral, intuitive readings, energy therapy, astrology, aura-chakra video photography and chiropractic. Special presentations and informational booths will focus on weight loss, stress management, conscious living and essential oils, exquisite jewelry and unusual gifts.
To schedule an appointment or for more information, contact Susan Mavity at (815) 742-7225 or Pat Halverson at (815) 505-3657.
From the July 28-Aug 3, 2010 issue