- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
‘It’s All About You’ Wellness Fair Aug. 14 at Center for Living Whole
From press release
“It’s All About You” Wellness Fair will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 14, at the Center for Living Whole, 5906 Elaine Drive, Rockford. Admission is free.
The fair will feature individual sessions in reflexology, cranio sacral, intuitive readings, energy therapy, astrology, aura-chakra video photography and chiropractic. Special presentations and informational booths will focus on weight loss, stress management, conscious living and essential oils, exquisite jewelry and unusual gifts.
To schedule an appointment or for more information, contact Susan Mavity at (815) 742-7225 or Pat Halverson at (815) 505-3657.
From the July 28-Aug 3, 2010 issue