- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
- Tube Talk: A bite out of the competition
- Rockford Rocked: A chat with local musician Tony Walker
- Drafts & Fare: Women brewers find more recognition in market
‘It’s All About You’ Wellness Fair Aug. 14 at Center for Living Whole
From press release
“It’s All About You” Wellness Fair will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 14, at the Center for Living Whole, 5906 Elaine Drive, Rockford. Admission is free.
The fair will feature individual sessions in reflexology, cranio sacral, intuitive readings, energy therapy, astrology, aura-chakra video photography and chiropractic. Special presentations and informational booths will focus on weight loss, stress management, conscious living and essential oils, exquisite jewelry and unusual gifts.
To schedule an appointment or for more information, contact Susan Mavity at (815) 742-7225 or Pat Halverson at (815) 505-3657.
From the July 28-Aug 3, 2010 issue