- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
Soldier from Belvidere killed in Afghanistan receives military honor commital service
United States Army Rangers from the 3rd Ranger Batallion, 75th Ranger Regiment, carry the coffin of fellow Ranger Sgt. Anibal Santiago of Belvidere, Ill., to a military honor commital service at Harvest Bible Church in Elgin, Ill., Wednesday, July 28. Santiago was killed in Afghanistan from injuries sustained in a combat operation Sunday, July 18.