- Tube Talk: Addicted to ‘Rehab Addict’
- Halberstadt: Pet peeve: NFL should take action on long hair
- Meet John Doe: Illinois’ minimum wage ballot question will bring voters to the polls
- First case of Ebola confirmed in the United States
- Tech-Friendly: Bending iPhones and iOS 8.0.2 update
- 20-year sentence in 2013 homicide
- Parolee arrested after search warrant at RHA property
- Olympic star Michael Phelps arrested on second DUI charge
- Former NIU QB Harnish signed to Vikings practice squad
- Man arrested after ax incident
GuerillArt displays work of Hispanic artists Aug. 13
From press release
GuerillArt (partners with The Hip Hop Congress of Rockford) is hosting “Visual Thievery Art Gallery and $20 Squeaker Tattoos,” which is an art exhibit of Hispanic artists, from noon to midnight, Friday, Aug. 13. The exhibit will be at Delicious Ink Tattoo Shop/Lock and Key Gallery, 2310 Charles St., Rockford.
Artists will showcase their work in various types of media.
The art exhibit will consist of artists from the Chicago, Madison, Wis., and Rockford area who are respected artists in their disciplines. Exhibiting artists include Kayo, Tim Atwell, Isaac Velasco, Balta Ramirez, Eddie Fajardo, Laurence Barr, Arturo Frescas, Brandon Hanson, Jesus Correa, La Katrina Works, Brian Hierstein, Christian Benitez, Joe Goral, Annie Rudolph, Cynthia Nelson, Shawn Peterson, Jason Ommodt, Cyn Diggy and more.
Music will be provided by live DJs to enhance the experience for all in attendance. The art exhibit is free.
From the Aug. 11-17, 2010 issue