- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
- The Odds Man: ‘D’ is key in Week 3
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Capital Brewery’s Oktoberfest a delicious, malty lager
- Week 3 NFL picks: Wins for Bears and Packers, losses for Lions and Vikings
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: Catching up with John ‘Brizz’ Brizzolara of 96.7 The Eagle
PAWS Humane Society to host ‘Yappy Hour’
PAWS Humane Society will host a special “Yappy Hour” for dogs from 7-9 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 12, at Brewsky’s, 4414 Charles St. (the old Riverboat Restaurant).
Bring your pooches out for the “Dogs on the Deck” and celebrate “Yappy Hour” with your favorite canine companion! All dogs must be on leashes. There will be drink specials, raffles and more. For more information, visit PAWSHS.org or call (815) 299-PAWS.
From the Aug. 11-17, 2010 issue