- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
Get trained with Red Cross in August
From press release
The American Red Cross has several upcoming classes in August. It is a great time for residents throughout the Rock River Valley to familiarize themselves with programs and services offered by our local chapter.
Classes available in August:
Adult CPR/AED: Wednesday, Aug. 25 from 5-10 p.m. (Rockford)
First Aid: Tuesday, Aug. 24 from 6-10 p.m. (Belvidere)
First Aid and Infant/Child CPR: Thursdays, Aug. 19 & 26 from 6-10 p.m. (Belvidere)
Adult/Child/Infant CPR: Tuesday, Aug. 31 from 5-10 p.m. (Rockford)
CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer: Saturday, Aug. 28 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. (Rockford)
Babysitter’s Training: Saturday, Aug. 28 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. (Rockford)
Pre-registration and pre-payment are required. Individuals can register online, by phone, or by visiting the office at 727 N. Church St., Rockford, IL 61103.
For more information on course offerings, call the Rock River Chapter at (815) 963-8471 or visit: www.rockriver.redcross.org.
From the Aug. 18-24, 2010 issue