- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center hosts ‘An Evening in the Gardens’
From press release
Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center invites the public to “An Evening in the Gardens,” a fund-raising event from 5 to 8 p.m., Friday, Aug. 20, at the new pavilion of Anderson Japanese Gardens. Professional photographers Nels Akerlund and Jeffrey Anderson will photograph guests in the garden from 5 to 6 p.m. Hors d’oeuvres and desserts will be served. Tickets are $50 per person.
Celebrate the lives of those touched by cancer. Luminaries may be ordered ahead, personalized and placed along the garden pathways for $10 each. For event tickets, contact Patrice at (815) 654-8911 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Learn more at the website, HealingPathwayscrc.org.
Opened in April 2010, Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center is a nonprofit organization under IRS code 501(c)(3). It provides free supportive services to patients, survivors and families touched by cancer in the stateline area.
From the Aug. 18-24, 2010 issue