- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center hosts ‘An Evening in the Gardens’
From press release
Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center invites the public to “An Evening in the Gardens,” a fund-raising event from 5 to 8 p.m., Friday, Aug. 20, at the new pavilion of Anderson Japanese Gardens. Professional photographers Nels Akerlund and Jeffrey Anderson will photograph guests in the garden from 5 to 6 p.m. Hors d’oeuvres and desserts will be served. Tickets are $50 per person.
Celebrate the lives of those touched by cancer. Luminaries may be ordered ahead, personalized and placed along the garden pathways for $10 each. For event tickets, contact Patrice at (815) 654-8911 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Learn more at the website, HealingPathwayscrc.org.
Opened in April 2010, Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center is a nonprofit organization under IRS code 501(c)(3). It provides free supportive services to patients, survivors and families touched by cancer in the stateline area.
From the Aug. 18-24, 2010 issue