- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center hosts ‘An Evening in the Gardens’
From press release
Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center invites the public to “An Evening in the Gardens,” a fund-raising event from 5 to 8 p.m., Friday, Aug. 20, at the new pavilion of Anderson Japanese Gardens. Professional photographers Nels Akerlund and Jeffrey Anderson will photograph guests in the garden from 5 to 6 p.m. Hors d’oeuvres and desserts will be served. Tickets are $50 per person.
Celebrate the lives of those touched by cancer. Luminaries may be ordered ahead, personalized and placed along the garden pathways for $10 each. For event tickets, contact Patrice at (815) 654-8911 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Learn more at the website, HealingPathwayscrc.org.
Opened in April 2010, Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center is a nonprofit organization under IRS code 501(c)(3). It provides free supportive services to patients, survivors and families touched by cancer in the stateline area.
From the Aug. 18-24, 2010 issue