- The Odds Man: NFL QBs holding up Vegas in Week 9
- Murder charges filed in crash that killed Rockford attorney
- General Election Endorsements: Re-elect Madigan, Kinzinger
- IceHogs squeak by Grand Rapids behind strong Leighton showing
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center hosts ‘An Evening in the Gardens’
From press release
Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center invites the public to “An Evening in the Gardens,” a fund-raising event from 5 to 8 p.m., Friday, Aug. 20, at the new pavilion of Anderson Japanese Gardens. Professional photographers Nels Akerlund and Jeffrey Anderson will photograph guests in the garden from 5 to 6 p.m. Hors d’oeuvres and desserts will be served. Tickets are $50 per person.
Celebrate the lives of those touched by cancer. Luminaries may be ordered ahead, personalized and placed along the garden pathways for $10 each. For event tickets, contact Patrice at (815) 654-8911 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more at the website, HealingPathwayscrc.org.
Opened in April 2010, Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center is a nonprofit organization under IRS code 501(c)(3). It provides free supportive services to patients, survivors and families touched by cancer in the stateline area.
From the Aug. 18-24, 2010 issue