- Meet John Doe: Businesses, politicians and gov’t should follow junk email laws
- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center hosts ‘An Evening in the Gardens’
From press release
Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center invites the public to “An Evening in the Gardens,” a fund-raising event from 5 to 8 p.m., Friday, Aug. 20, at the new pavilion of Anderson Japanese Gardens. Professional photographers Nels Akerlund and Jeffrey Anderson will photograph guests in the garden from 5 to 6 p.m. Hors d’oeuvres and desserts will be served. Tickets are $50 per person.
Celebrate the lives of those touched by cancer. Luminaries may be ordered ahead, personalized and placed along the garden pathways for $10 each. For event tickets, contact Patrice at (815) 654-8911 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more at the website, HealingPathwayscrc.org.
Opened in April 2010, Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center is a nonprofit organization under IRS code 501(c)(3). It provides free supportive services to patients, survivors and families touched by cancer in the stateline area.
From the Aug. 18-24, 2010 issue