- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
- Forest-preserve sex sting nets 10
- Armed robbery reported at Machesney Park CVS
- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
FatWallet founder finalist for Entrepreneur of 2010
From press release
FatWallet has announced that local native Tim Storm is a finalist for Entrepreneur of 2010 (Entrepreneur magazine). This prestigious award recognizes small business entrepreneurs for pioneering success within their industry and actively supporting their surrounding communities. Finalist profiles are featured online and can be voted for through Sept. 10.
The contest could serve as a catalyst for economic growth and development in the local business community.
Lend your support to bringing a national winner to the community. “Storm the Vote”! Help FatWallet generate a powerful message that global growth, leadership and progressive technology is alive and well in the Rockford region.
For more information about the contest, visit http://www.entrepreneur.com/e2010/vote/established.php.