- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
FatWallet founder finalist for Entrepreneur of 2010
From press release
FatWallet has announced that local native Tim Storm is a finalist for Entrepreneur of 2010 (Entrepreneur magazine). This prestigious award recognizes small business entrepreneurs for pioneering success within their industry and actively supporting their surrounding communities. Finalist profiles are featured online and can be voted for through Sept. 10.
The contest could serve as a catalyst for economic growth and development in the local business community.
Lend your support to bringing a national winner to the community. “Storm the Vote”! Help FatWallet generate a powerful message that global growth, leadership and progressive technology is alive and well in the Rockford region.
For more information about the contest, visit http://www.entrepreneur.com/e2010/vote/established.php.