- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
- Nov. 2 concert celebrates release of Jodi Beach’s sixth recording
- Healthy Halloween Party Nov. 1 at U of I College of Medicine at Rockford
- Three local NFL Flag Football teams head to regional competition
- ‘Hoo’ Haven hosts annual open house Nov. 2 in Durand
FatWallet founder finalist for Entrepreneur of 2010
From press release
FatWallet has announced that local native Tim Storm is a finalist for Entrepreneur of 2010 (Entrepreneur magazine). This prestigious award recognizes small business entrepreneurs for pioneering success within their industry and actively supporting their surrounding communities. Finalist profiles are featured online and can be voted for through Sept. 10.
The contest could serve as a catalyst for economic growth and development in the local business community.
Lend your support to bringing a national winner to the community. “Storm the Vote”! Help FatWallet generate a powerful message that global growth, leadership and progressive technology is alive and well in the Rockford region.
For more information about the contest, visit http://www.entrepreneur.com/e2010/vote/established.php.