- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
FatWallet founder finalist for Entrepreneur of 2010
From press release
FatWallet has announced that local native Tim Storm is a finalist for Entrepreneur of 2010 (Entrepreneur magazine). This prestigious award recognizes small business entrepreneurs for pioneering success within their industry and actively supporting their surrounding communities. Finalist profiles are featured online and can be voted for through Sept. 10.
The contest could serve as a catalyst for economic growth and development in the local business community.
Lend your support to bringing a national winner to the community. “Storm the Vote”! Help FatWallet generate a powerful message that global growth, leadership and progressive technology is alive and well in the Rockford region.
For more information about the contest, visit http://www.entrepreneur.com/e2010/vote/established.php.