- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
FatWallet founder finalist for Entrepreneur of 2010
From press release
FatWallet has announced that local native Tim Storm is a finalist for Entrepreneur of 2010 (Entrepreneur magazine). This prestigious award recognizes small business entrepreneurs for pioneering success within their industry and actively supporting their surrounding communities. Finalist profiles are featured online and can be voted for through Sept. 10.
The contest could serve as a catalyst for economic growth and development in the local business community.
Lend your support to bringing a national winner to the community. “Storm the Vote”! Help FatWallet generate a powerful message that global growth, leadership and progressive technology is alive and well in the Rockford region.
For more information about the contest, visit http://www.entrepreneur.com/e2010/vote/established.php.