- Tech-Friendly: Get the LG G Flex 2 and other big smartphones at U.S. Cellular
- State Roundup: Unfunded pension liability greater impact than fluctuating revenue
- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
iBEAN Coffee partners with The LivLife Foundation to fund medical research
From press release
iBEAN Coffee, Inc., partnering with a most noble cause—The LivLife Foundation of Roscoe, Ill. The LivLife Foundation was formed when Livia, an angelic-faced 2-year-old, was diagnosed with Sanfilippo Syndrome—a terminal disorder with no cure, no treatment and little hope.
Supporters of The LivLife Foundation will be selling bags of gourmet coffee to help fund research currently under way that could save her life and the lives of others afflicted with this merciless disorder. Their coffee sale will take on many facets: community leaders, business, friends, concerned citizens, the Roscoe Rush semi-pro football team and anyone with the heart to help a child, will all be participating.
You can support this most worthwhile cause by ordering online at http://www.ibeancoffee.com/livlifefoundation
Anyone, anywhere in the U.S. can order the premium coffees that support Livia and the battle her family and the researchers are undertaking. iBEAN has even created the iCARE Pounds package that can be sent to deployed military personnel overseas for a flat rate of $3 via APO or FPO Mail.
To find out more about this amazing little girl and her family’s fight to fund the desperately-needed medical research, visit livlife.us.
From the Sept. 1-7, 2010 issue