- Hospitals lift visitor age restrictions as number of flu cases decreases
- Winnebago County sheriff names chief deputy
- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
- Guest Column: Housing Authority CEO: Time to unify behind quality living
- Rockford police investigate 17th Street murder
- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
To the Editor: Thanks to those who helped make Love of Hospice a success!
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center would like to thank the sponsors, donors, and 139 golfers who made our 23rd Annual Fore! The Love of Hospice golf event the best ever. A special thank you to our major sponsors: Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois; Butitta Bros. Automotive Services; Gruno’s Diamonds; Harder Sign Co., Inc.; Howe Freightways, Inc.; Liebovich Steel & Aluminum Co.; Olson Funeral and Cremation Services; Riverside Community Bank; Rockford Orthopedic Trauma Consultants; 23 WIFR-TV; Harris Private Bank; and Paper Recovery Services Corp.
A heartfelt thank you to Mike Tulley, our event chairman; the event planning committee; our “Hospice Helpers”; and to the volunteers and staff who made the day a success. To the members and staff of Forest Hills Country Club, thank you for sharing your lovely facility. Lisa, Paul, Butch, Stacy, and the entire Forest Hills team went above and beyond to make the day special.
The Rockford community has many generous hearts. Thank you to each of them for supporting our mission to help our patients and families live every moment.
Carol A. Bennett
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center
From the Sept. 1-7, 2010 issue