- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
To the Editor: Thanks to those who helped make Love of Hospice a success!
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center would like to thank the sponsors, donors, and 139 golfers who made our 23rd Annual Fore! The Love of Hospice golf event the best ever. A special thank you to our major sponsors: Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois; Butitta Bros. Automotive Services; Gruno’s Diamonds; Harder Sign Co., Inc.; Howe Freightways, Inc.; Liebovich Steel & Aluminum Co.; Olson Funeral and Cremation Services; Riverside Community Bank; Rockford Orthopedic Trauma Consultants; 23 WIFR-TV; Harris Private Bank; and Paper Recovery Services Corp.
A heartfelt thank you to Mike Tulley, our event chairman; the event planning committee; our “Hospice Helpers”; and to the volunteers and staff who made the day a success. To the members and staff of Forest Hills Country Club, thank you for sharing your lovely facility. Lisa, Paul, Butch, Stacy, and the entire Forest Hills team went above and beyond to make the day special.
The Rockford community has many generous hearts. Thank you to each of them for supporting our mission to help our patients and families live every moment.
Carol A. Bennett
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center
From the Sept. 1-7, 2010 issue