- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
To the Editor: Thanks to those who helped make Love of Hospice a success!
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center would like to thank the sponsors, donors, and 139 golfers who made our 23rd Annual Fore! The Love of Hospice golf event the best ever. A special thank you to our major sponsors: Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois; Butitta Bros. Automotive Services; Gruno’s Diamonds; Harder Sign Co., Inc.; Howe Freightways, Inc.; Liebovich Steel & Aluminum Co.; Olson Funeral and Cremation Services; Riverside Community Bank; Rockford Orthopedic Trauma Consultants; 23 WIFR-TV; Harris Private Bank; and Paper Recovery Services Corp.
A heartfelt thank you to Mike Tulley, our event chairman; the event planning committee; our “Hospice Helpers”; and to the volunteers and staff who made the day a success. To the members and staff of Forest Hills Country Club, thank you for sharing your lovely facility. Lisa, Paul, Butch, Stacy, and the entire Forest Hills team went above and beyond to make the day special.
The Rockford community has many generous hearts. Thank you to each of them for supporting our mission to help our patients and families live every moment.
Carol A. Bennett
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center
From the Sept. 1-7, 2010 issue