- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet selected as Authorized Saturn Service Provider in the stateline area
From press release
Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet has announced it has been selected by General Motors (GM) to be the Authorized Saturn Service Provider in the stateline area.
Rockford’s Zimbrick Saturn closed last month because the product line will no longer be produced by GM. This, unfortunately, leaves Saturn owners without a local provider to honor their warranty.
Lou Bachrodt Automall looks forward to providing superior service for warranty, extended warranty, repair issues, or maintenance items Saturn owners may have.
Locally owned and operated since 1953, Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet—at Lou Bachrodt Automall—is now managed by second- and third-generation family members Patrick Bachrodt and his daughter, Rachel Bachrodt.
Patrick Bachrodt said: “We are saddened to lose yet another great auto dealer in Rockford, especially when it affects our community so greatly. However, we are proud to welcome Jason Kline, one of the Master GM and ASE Technicians that took care of Saturn owners at Zimbrick Saturn, to our team here at Lou Bachrodt. We know that this will provide some consistency for Saturn owners as they get to know the rest of our Master ASE and GM-certified technicians at Lou Bachrodt Automall on CherryVale Boulevard. Our team is extremely qualified, and can provide service to all makes and models of vehicles.”
Lou Bachrodt Automall hours are as follow:
Sales—9 a.m.-8 p.m., Monday-Thursday, and 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Friday and Saturday;
Service—7 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Friday;
High-speed Service—7 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Friday, and 8 a.m.-3 p.m., Saturday; and
Parts—8 a.m-5:30 p.m., Monday-Friday.
From the Sept. 8-14, 2010 issue