- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
B-Xtreme Fitness Health Fair Sept. 18
From press release
B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center will hold its first health fair from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, Sept.18. The free event will take place at 312 N. Alpine Road on the corner of Alpine and Morsay Drive.
This health fair will celebrate the one-year anniversary of the business and will include demonstrations and activities from local vendors and B-Xtreme Fitness staff. Interactive mini-sessions of yoga, Tai Chi, fitness training and much more will be presented. The experts will also give information about organics, local buying, natural approaches to health and wellness, and overall fitness. Attendees will have the opportunity to visit many information booths, including vendors from supplements, chiropractic, personal hygiene, first aid/CPR, alternative healing, massage, fitness equipment, blood pressure and cholesterol screenings and other community organizations.
“Just as I said a year ago, was that our goal is to revolutionize how Rockford approaches wellness. As we go into our second year of being opened, we wanted to celebrate with all of Rockford by offering them a health fair,” said Nicole Bryant, B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center Ltd. founder. “This studio is the first of its kind in Rockford to be a private wellness facility for people who want to find a fitness professional, have one-on-one fitness training and personalized meal planning while being educated in a safe, effective manner. It’s fun, convenient, and affordable for everyone!”
For more information about this event, contact Niki Bryant at (815) 988-2348 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the Sept. 15-21, 2010 issue