- Telephone fraud on the rise, BBB reports
- Pet Talk: The seeing eye guide dog birthday
- State Police seize 155 pounds of cannabis during traffic stop
- Mitt Romney won’t run in 2016
- Man shot three times near Oakley Avenue, West Jefferson Street
- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
OSF introduces ‘Weight Loss Orientation’
From press release
A free “Weight Loss Orientation” program will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Wednesdays beginning Sept. 22 at the OSF Center for Health Fitness.
Offered every week, the session provides an introduction to the weight loss and nutrition classes that are offered at OSF Saint Anthony through the OSF Center for Health Fitness and the registered dietitians. The orientation will provide information about the LEARN Weight Management program, the Eating to Lower Your Blood Pressure and Cholesterol classes, the “Healthy Weight, Healthy You” progress program and other weight loss and management classes.
Registration for the Weight Loss Orientation program is not required. For information, call the OSF Saint Anthony Center for Health Fitness at (815) 395-4505.
The OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center website is www.osfsaintanthony.org.
From the Sept. 22-28, 2010 issue